Register for the College Training
Before you start your application for the College Training there are a few things you should know...
How will the college training be carried out this year?
- The college training will be completely online this year.
- The schedule and time commitments for the college training will be very different than in the past. Be sure to study them carefully.
- Although the training will be conducted online, it is still a training, and full compliance with all guidelines is expected for anyone who registers.
When can I apply?
- We have extended the registration deadline until June 28!! After this, no registration will be allowed.
Who can apply?
- Current college students
- High school seniors graduating by summer of 2020
- All registrants must be 17 years of age or older by the start of the training in order to apply.
- All applicants must be fluent in English (including ministry terminology).
- Serving saints may also apply (serving full-time, serving part-time, FTT enrolled, community serving ones)
- The person attending should fill out their own application. Do not have someone apply for you.
- Only completed, submitted, and paid applications will be reviewed for approval.
- We encourage all participants to register full-time for this training. However, the afternoon digestion sessions are recommended, rather than required. And each participant will be allowed to miss 1 of the evening sessions with a valid excuse. The cost will be the same regardless of the number of sessions you attend.
What do I need to apply?
The application process takes about 15-30 minutes to complete. You will be asked to create an account when you apply. Your application is auto-saved during each step in case you need to come back later to complete your application.
- Leading brother/elder contact information. It is no longer required for students to be recommended by a leading brother/elder. However, you are welcome to submit this information if you would like.
- Credit card or US bank account. To complete your application you must pay by credit card or US Bank account (ACH E-check transfer). To pay through your bank account you will need your bank's ABA routing number & your account number (both numbers are printed on the bottom of your checks, NOT your debit card).